June 2, 2013

Brigada Eskwela 2013

We had this year's Brigada Eskwela last May 20-24 and since I've been so busy (which really is not an excuse), I haven't been able to blog about anything including the super tiring yet super fun and fulfilling 5 days of preparing our school for the next school year. I must admit, during my first 3 years in MaSci, I never really got down and dirty during the past Brigadas.

Anyhhway, here are some of my favorite photos from Brigada Eskwela 2013 in MaSci :D I just wanna say thank you thank you thank you to all of the people who were there physically and spiritually hehe. 






















Come October MaSci will be celebrating its 50th year and I hope that the Brigada is just a sign of how awesome this school year will be hihi :D School starts tomorrow, lettuce do this!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥