March 9, 2012

John Green Appreciation Post Version 2.0

I've always been a huge fan of John Green and his works. Most of the time, when I'd finish his book, I would either feel very good about life like I just received a cheat code or hack that would help me see the world through brand new eyes or I would just be reduced to a snotty crying mess.

The reason why I'm going on another John Green appreciating post is that I just finished his latest book, The Fault In Our Stars. I won't even try to write a review of it since it's simply beyond writing one. I'm at a loss for words but I have this feeling that I should tell the world of its beauty. The book is just beautiful. I mean, that's it, it's the kind of beautiful that is so sad but at the same time it makes you feel like you're the kind of person that doesn't eat weird/exotic food and then one day you'd have the courage to do so and it's like a whole new chapter or level has been unlocked in your life and it makes you eager to get get get get get more and think of what you have been missing all this time.




John Green is a writing god.

2 comments:

  1. John Green is an amazing writer. I still think Paper Towns is my favourite of his books, very very closely followed by Looking For Alaska. But The Fault In Our Stars was still amazing and beautiful and thought provocative. I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grabeeeee. We share the same thought about John Green. HEHEHEHE LA LANGZ. Hi Gab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥