January 4, 2012

2011

2012. The rumored final year of our existence here on Earth. But before all the doom and gloom, here's what happened during the last months of 2011, which, I can say is the pure opposite!

November 18, 2011 we had our long awaited batch party wee. I got to perform with the band 'Take You Down' and everyone was having such a good time. It didn't matter that I had 2 left feet, with all my awkward flailing and jumping around, I think the fact that I can't dance is what made it more fun!



l-r. Nath, me, Ian!
l-r. Chloe, Quinn, me and Nath! Wee (oreo) cheesecake!

December 16, 2011 was my birthday! Coincidentally, it was also the last day of school and the Christmas party!

I didn't have decent pictures during our Christmas party so here, another picture of cheesecake! Wee. Hi Chloe thanks for the picture hehehohohehe
After the Christmas party, my friends and I went to Beth's house which was just across the street from our school, to celebrate Gabby's birthday in advance. We opened a couple of our gifts there and I almost peed from the excitement. I got some pretty neat stuff like a couple of sweet animal-printed erasers from Gail, a bottle of Strawberry syrup from Lanselle, a watercolor paint set from Nath, a lovely lovely lovely blue floppy hat from Chloe, tons of cool and sweet stuff from Casey and a bunch more that made my 15th birthday happier.

After a quick nap in Beth's super comfy bed, I got a call from Jhis as well as a bunch of texts. Long story short, she and Kigia braved the Manila streets, went to my school and planned a surprise visit for me! It was hands down the most amazing thing that happened to me. 

Lastly, my family + kuya Luigio went to Hooters to eat dinner. There, I got the Hooters' birthday treat thingy. Heehee it was so fun. A bit embarrassing though.



December 19-25, 2011, my relatives stayed in our house and celebrated Christmas with us! So many things happened during their stay and all I can say is that Christmas 2011 is by far the BEST.

After 23789649837264594 years, we finally bought a new camera! Wee. We got fat fat fat fat fat because of all the baking that my mum did. We went to malls because the house we live in now is super duper near 2 malls. We watched movies. We played lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of card games!

Christmas Eve

l-r. tita Edith, kuya Ian, kuya Ivan, tito Dodoy, Pops, me, Mum, my sister!

Food food food food food food food food food food
Picture of an inanimate object # 1
This was our midnight snack wee. I guess gift opening gives you quite an appetite

December 31, 2011, we spent New Year's Eve at Eastwood where they held the first countdown in the Philippines. Star dropping and all that jazz. It was such a fun experience. They had various metallic athletes/macho people everywhere, people in stilts, lots of lights, a gigantic Christmas tree and a free concert!

Metallic warriors!
Mr. Stilty wilty



During the super fun Gary V mini-concert. He's not called Mr. Pure Energy for nothing, guys

2-0-1-2
Add caption

I know it's a bit late, but Happy New Year everyone!!!!! 2011 was a blast, I hope 2012 can keep up :)

1 comment:

  1. Patrick JunioApril 26, 2012

    Wow! I guess the final months of your 2011 was awesome. :D And one thing, give me directions to HOOTERS please! hehe joke lng

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥