January 13, 2013

& Of The World






Last week had me finally visiting my dentist after a gajillion years, catching up on my cross stitching and watching The Munsters causing me to broaden my love for monsters. I don't limit myself now to just zombies, rather, I've grown fond of monsters by Boris Karloff hehe. Anyhoo, I decided to draw Uncle Herman and the classic Bride of Frankenstein, after 2 days or so of flooding people's Instagram, Twitter and Facebook feeds, I finally finished them hehe. 

All this talk of monster couples has got me thinking about the upcoming very fancy party wherein we get to dress up as...fancy people also known as our prom. I just think and wish people would just stop whining about specific venues and other pubertial stuff. What matters is if you'd have fun or not. And that would depend on your initial attitude towards the party itself. Because really, if you come to a party wherever it'd be held, buzzing in excitement then you're bound to enjoy the night lest someone pours a bucket of pig's blood all over you and your purty purty dress then you really have the right to get majorly pissed off. 

Other than that, I truly hope this year's remaining major events turn out to be magical and definitely memorable for all of us!!!!! This is the point where I get all sentimental since we only have more or less 2 months to go til the school years ends and the sweaty-palm inducing college entrance exams loom ominously and slowly inch closer. 

This is also the part where I'd end this post in a witty way 
but I really can't think of anything witty to say 
so maybe this is the price I'd have to pay.

1 comment:

  1. Helpful info. Lucky me I found your website by chance, and I'm shocked why this accident did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.
    Stop by my homepage :: Real blackjack Online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥