February 1, 2013

Black and White

This week has been such a tiring and dramatic week that I cannot even begin to say how relieved I am and happy that it has ended the way it has. The first Friday mass really had me praying praying praying and I'm glad with how things turned out hihi. In relation with my week, here are a couple of photos in black and white since black and white photos just ooze tons and tons of drama and are so pretty hehe. 

Some were taken by me and some were taken by Nath. Some were taken in school, some were taken in Letran and some were taken on the way to Chloe's casa. Another thing to be thankful for this week is friendship. I don't want to sound as overtly gay as I feel right now, but I just wanna say thank you to all my friends and that I love you guys and mwahugz for everyone and mwahugz even to the people that I still don't know or do know but are not my friends since everyone deserves to be mwahugged even by a complete stranger like me. 

To close this very messy blog post and to somehow relate my title to its content, events have had me realizing that life really DOES have its ups and downs and as much as I am thankful for the happy moments, I am slowly but surely learning how to love the sad moments equally since seriously without them, without the contrast that they bring, we wouldn't be able to begin to define what happiness is.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥