May 15, 2011

ϟ

I've been on a Harry Potter spree since our internet connection became stable. After a weekend of browsing through weheartit and this amazing tumbleblog, I'm glad to tell you that my Harry Potter folder is now very full and most likely can cause pottergasm. I seriously have no idea where I'll get the money to buy the movies on dvd and in order for me not to cry, I will indulge and post lovely lovely pictures of everything about Harry Potter! Beware of extremely adorable Ron Weasleys, mustached Harry Potters, delectable Malfoys and girl-crush-causing Hermione Grangers.
























Harry Potter + Misfits = jkdbfhdjbfjhffdbjhfdfdbhj!!!!!


Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. arh, nice pics! And yeah, Darco is a quite awesome character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 27, 2011

    Я думаю, что вы фанатик Гарри Поттера.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥