May 28, 2011

Reeves, Chbosky, Bauby

I went to National Bookstore (practically my second home) today, while my mum was grocery shopping. I was there to buy some school supplies but since my school's a bit different (they don't hand out lists of what to buy, rather, the teachers tell us on the first meeting what color of notebook to buy for their subject), I ended up buying a single notebook for taking down notes on the first day of school. After finding a notebook, I spent almost an hour going gaga over the reeves paintbrushes + the books on sale + different shades of yellow and blue poster paints.


I ended up buying a copy of The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby for only P99! The sticker on the back says that it was originally for P505. I seriously think I have some sort of Samus x-ray vision when it comes to books on sale. I also bought The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky since it piqued my interest after reading an article about books written in epistolary form. 

I also bought this...in my dreams ha ha ha. This is just too amazing not to be shared with everyone. I bought one size 10 Reeves nylon paint brush last time we went to the mall and I have paintbrushgasms when I use it so just imagine when I went to the paint brush section earlier and saw a buttload of Reeves paint brushes! I only bought 2 today, a 6 and a 14, since they were quite pricey. Nevertheless, I'm still a happy happy girl.

Lastly, I bought 3 poster paints. 1 Reeves prussian blue, 1 Reeves gold and 1 Colleen yellow! It's not obvious but I love Reeves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥