May 25, 2011

B.I.T.C.H


I had the idea of painting B.I.T.C.H (Batman, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk) last night after watching smosh's If Superheroes Were Real. I started with Batman and realized he was a bit big so I decided to just dedicate one page per superhero. But when I got back from the mall earlier, I thought of squeezing Iron Man's face below and The Hulk above! It was seriously fun to sketch/paint Hulk's cloud-like arms. Hopefully, I can finish this before the school year starts!

Edit
I finished it today!

B.I.T.C.H!
Another Edit
I scanned it, plus a bunch of other works in progress!


4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 27, 2011

    La peinture Belle, mais je ressens étranges du nom de la toile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 13, 2011

    Je pense que vous êtes jolie sans maquillage sur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrick JunioApril 26, 2012

    Nasa Avengers na pala si Batman :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patrick JunioApril 26, 2012

    Nasa Avengers na pala si Batman :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥