June 19, 2011

Fatherhugging Zombies


Happy Father's Day to everyone! Isn't it cool that my Mother's Day post included zombies as well? Anyway, today has been an amazingly chill day. I painted a bacon themed greeting for my dad last night and left it on the dining table with his car keys and wallet because I'm sure he'd be the first one to wake up and see the painting. Wee. After waking up to the smell of pizza and cheesy goodness, we got right down to business and dug in to the Italian themed lunch that my mum prepared.

I got to bake my own pizza today and after helping my mum a bit with the cheesecake, I went outside to play with the garden hose from heaven. It's seriously the best! It has 7 options: mist, spout, jet, shower, center, cone and flat. I had fun cleaning out the garage and acting like a human sprinkler.

After getting the work done outside, I tried to finish all of my homework. Tried being the keyword, though. I only finished 2 subjects. Plus the other 2 I did last night, I still have 3 more to go. Thank God, there are no classes tomorrow! I've got Geometry, Intermediate Algebra and Biology left, 3 of the 4 major subjects. Ugh. Instead of doing them, I painted a zombie couple about to get married! I was inspired by this screencap from the movie Beetlejuice.

It hasn't been rainbows and happiness all day, though. Only one thing sort of spoiled my day:


The down button on my laptop decided to break up with the rest of the keys. What's left is a hole and circuit looking thing with a circle in the middle that I can still press to scroll down. But it feels wrong to go poking, so I'm stuck with a toothless keyboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥