July 14, 2012

Off-Kilter

It's Sunday once again and I feel like I haven't really had my weekend yet. Another grueling week is ahead of us. Lately, for me, it's like every week's been hell week what with all the work load and such. Or maybe not hell week per se, more like my weeks just generally tire me. I'm hoping (I hope not against hope), that this coming week would pull me up from this horribly pubertial funk that I am in. 

Anyway, here are pictures from last Sunday's lunch which by far was the yummiest lunch hehe. I love tacos so whenever we'd have them for lunch or dinner, that meal automatically becomes a million times better. Add in this ridiculously and weirdly delicious pasta my mum made and ta-da I became a very very happy girl with a full stomach.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥