November 17, 2012

Reasons Why I'm Home Because a Wise Person Once Told Me 'If You Ain't Got No Money, Take Your Broke Ass..........Home': #1 Zombie Tarot Cards

I have come up with my Christmas/Birthday wish list which is highly likely to remain just a 'wish' list but anyhoo you might be reading this and have no clue on what to get yourself this Christmas or you might have a friend or a lover that is into what I'm into and you can get ideas from me yay or you might be a prince/princess/queen/king from a faraway land and you want me to be your right hand man and you're looking for things to bribe me with. Whatever the case may be, I'll be posting til the end of November...so here is #1 from my List of Reasons Why I'm Home Because a Wise Person Once Told Me 'If You Ain't Got No Money, Take Your Broke Ass..........Home'.


THE ZOMBIE TAROT CARD SET!!!!!!!!!!
I really really really really really am dying to get my hands on this beautiful beautiful creation of Paul Kepple and Stacey Graham. Here are the reasons why I want this so badly: 1) it's a given fact that I love zombies 2) I have a strange fixation on trading cards 3) things that come in pretty boxes especially matte boxes are alluring to me and 4) IT'S A ZOMBIE TAROT CARD SET!!!


Here's an excerpt on how the cards are described in the manual that it comes with: 
Card #1 The Knight of Cups: Romantic*Adventure*Moody - He's the one with the ready smile and a surfboard underneath his arm. A natural charmer, the Knight of Cups is always ready to schmooze-and always keeps one eye on the exit. He can be fun to have around, but his mood will change like the surf, and he's often likely to steal more than a kiss. Watch your heart, literally.



Those are just some of the cards inside heehee. From the reviews I've read, the box is felt-lined and oh so pretty hihi!! And the author keeps on emphasizing that instead of going for the usual gory bloody theme that comes with zombies, they opted to go for a vintage housewives-ish feel to it. All I gotta say is besides being so darn pretty this deck seems like the real deal wee so nice.

Zombie Tarot on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥