November 7, 2012

An Abundance of Eyes

I've always enjoyed drawing eyes but I haven't done much eye paintings since I don't wanna make botched eyes. Almost all of my paintings have blank white spaces for eyes or if it's not of that, my painting would be of just one zoomed-in eye. I really can't paint a decent eye with a decent face. Somehow, I have to choose between painting an eye alone or a face sans eyes hehe. Anyway, I went on a painting frenzy over the weekend and painted 5 eyes in a row in just one day! It felt really good with the light coming from my window, the good music playing and just me and my brush hihi. I hope I can make super duper plenty more of these hehe enough for them to become like trading cards he he he.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥