April 25, 2011

Hermits Are ♥

When I woke up this morning, I was surprised to see that we had a visitor. I greeted her with my messy messy bed hair and rushed towards the bathroom. So, in my timidness, I spent my day upstairs, inside my parents' room. I'm glad to say that I accomplished a lot and my hermit tendencies made me somewhat productive. Yay!

- I finished reading Beastly! I seriously thought it'd be darker and more sinister but nonetheless it was a good, light read; perfect for a day with nothing to do!
- I got our scanner and finally scanned my sketches. I fixed and colored them and made a header for my friend's lovely lovely blog! The backgrounds are from this seriously wicked article.

Check out her totally boy-crazy blog!
Hand drawing 

- I helped my sister with tying knots and inserting thread through the needle. She's making a skirt. I felt like Martha Stewart Jr.
- I watched Weird Science (1985).

Dear Lord
You just gotta love Wyatt in Lisa's underwear! 

- I listened to Karmin's cover of Look At Me Now the whole day. I seriously love them; they're the best musical duo in youtube in my opinion and the fact that they're so playful in their videos makes them just downright adorable!

That's how I spent my Monday. I'm on my summer vacation and I haven't been to the beach! Not that I'm a total albino cos of the lack of exposure to the sun, I have our farewell party last March to thank for that. I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever go swimming at 1 in the afternoon without putting on sunblock!

March 26, 2011. Look at us soaking up the sun
(l-r) Me, Casey, Angel and the guy that keeps popping up is Robin.
It's been such a weird day and it's only the beginning of the week! Who knew being locked up in a room could be so fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥