April 9, 2011

The DigiTour

As I said in my previous post, I have been on a drummers-on-youtube-luvin' spree. Last April 7, I stumbled upon RickyFicarelli's drum cover of Like A G6. I was drawn to his video because he looked like Niek474 (my first drumming crush heehee). So, I watched it, and (surprise, surprise!)I got hooked. I subscribed to him and checked out his profile if he had an official facebook fan page. Not only did I find the facebook link, I also saw an announcement of him going on tour with other famous youtube people. I'm also a fan of Dave Days and Mystery Guitar Man so when I saw their names, I tried to find out every detail about the DigiTour and I found this video which pretty much explains everything.



They won't be visiting the Philippines any time soon. Surprise, surprise! Accio DigiTour people HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥