April 21, 2011

Maundy Thursday

Since I'm too busy sitting on my journal to let the papers that I glued on to stick firmly, I'll just write a short summary of what went on yesterday:

1) We had our annual Visita Iglesia. We went to 7 churches and when we got to the 6th one, we managed to photobomb a group of people taking pictures outside the church, in front of the doors with the stained-glass artwork.

2) Ate lunch at Chow King because I thought they had a special Lent menu but I was wrong hahah. 

3) Went to the new house and dear Lord, it was starting to look like the architect's designs! We spent at least 2 hours there, checking things out while my mum and sister pulled out their HPs and read. 

4) We stopped by the marble selling place in Sucat (I think). Killed time while drawing, sitting in the car, watching my sister read, and kicking ass (and also getting my butt kicked) in Tilt To Live.


5) Checked if there was a copy of HP6 at National Bookstore near Shopwise. They didn't have any :( and after checking if the Puregold branch had it on stock (nada), we decided to order one! My mum went grocery shopping, my dad went to the appliance section while my sister and I browsed through the books. 

6) Bought a new toothbrush at Shopwise!!! ♥♥♥


7) We got home around 7:30 and there were boxes everywhere. Our maid told our mum that she found this unused skeleton costume upstairs and I got so giddy when I saw it that I. Tried. It. On. It was tight as hell!

This is quite embarrassing
All in all, a lovely Maundy Thursday spent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥