April 9, 2011

Doo-Wops & Hooligans

Last night, my sister and I went and saw Bruno Mars live at the Araneta Coliseum.
Before we lined up at the entrance to the stadium, we went to National Bookstore Cubao. It was the biggest bookstore I've ever been to. I died. We bought a total of 7 books. 6 of them were on sale and cost only P75 below haha. Talk about bargain! It was a long time before the guards let us in so we sat down and I browsed through the Polaroid book that I bought.



We had a lot of fun especially with the tiny binoculars that we bought. I even spotted my best friend Mikee who was there with her sisters at the other side of the stadium.


It was amazing and Michael Copon WAS SO HOT EVERYONE'S OVARIES EXPLODED. He was a bit off key but he made up for it by being so ridiculously goooood looking. I couldn't take a picture of him because 1) we were too far and 2) I was too busy screaming and dying with every smile he flashed haha.


Cotton candy mustaches and double jointed fingers!





The best part of the night was when Bruno Mars humped the air. Yes, he did the pelvic thrust. We died.

After his last song (Just The Way You Are), he went backstage already and the crowd was not leaving. We were shouting that we wanted more. I thought it was a lost cause but then his band members went out and he did too! He sang Runaway Baby then he said goodbye for real haha

We ate at Taco Bell afterwards

It was a long walk from the coliseum to the parking lot :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥