September 5, 2012

Casualtees - Shirt Design and Printing

I'm really trying hard not to sound way gay or anything but I feel like a legit blogger now. I've never really even classified myself as one since I just feel like I'm writing in a diary (that will seriously judge me if I make grammatical errors and will scorn me if I write anything too raunchy) every time. But yes the reason why I'm going all gooey right now is because I have my very first sponsor (typing the word sponsor just made me feel very shy and very kilig hihi). Anyway, enough about me and my......ways and more about Casualtees


We believe in thinking differently and challenging the status quo through self-expression. We make our products beautifully designed and give our customers an affordable and economical way to express themselves through the aparrel they sport.

If Casualtees was a person, he'd be your go-to guy for sure. They offer shirt designing and printing and they even have this very very cool promo and I'm saying this from the bottom of my bosom because I know how hard and stressful it is to try and come up with an uber cool and uber sophisticated design for your class/group. 

This promo is til October 1 only so hurrrrrrrrrry like Hurry Potter

2 comments:

  1. Very happy to see your blogs, I really gets motivate to read your blogs and agree with your point of view. Thank you for sharing. Welcome to look at my website and blog articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Let make your blogs more plentiful on instagram with our site webstagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥