October 11, 2012

Vlogger Gab

I have a lot of free time seeing that I have been advised to stay away from people for the meantime because I am contagious. I have finally watched High School Musical 3! I also watched High School Musical 1 earlier just because I could hehe. I am now halfway through Life in a Day which I must say is so very beautiful huhu. The world is a beautiful place *cue L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N by Noah and the Whale because this song should be played whenever the world seems bright and much like paradise*. I kinda got inspired by Life in a Day to make videos. Only kinda. I've always wanted to be a vlogger but after playing back my attempts and hearing the room be filled by a ton of 'uhhhh's and 'hehehe's, I've learned to accept that I would never be a successful vlogger....or have I? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥