August 7, 2012

Night Terror



The Philippines has been experiencing heavy rains for the past 2 weeks. A multitude of suspensions have been issued, houses have been flooded, people have been stranded and lives have been lost. I was sort of closed off from what's happening that I got so shocked when I decided to join my parents in watching the news. They featured this guy who just lost 5 of his kids, 3 of his grandkids and his wife on top of all that. He was just so grief stricken and I think every person who was tuned in to the television at that time finally felt the gravity of our country's situation. I hope everything gets better. Please pray for the Philippines. 

 Night Terror by Gab Mesina

I felt kinda terrible for not uploading any cover for 2 months in a row hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥