August 31, 2012

TheRapist

Jazz and I went to Robinsons after class. We dawdled a bit inside Book Sale and we were about to buy books when we decided to check out first if the cinemas were showing anything that we liked. We saw that The Campaign was on, Katy Perry's Part of Me 3D as well, Expendables 2, Total Recall and *drum roll please* Amorosa! 

On a whim, we bought tickets for the 1pm show and we had to hurry since it was already a quarter past 1 hehe. Once inside, we were greeted by a near empty movie house HUHU. There was only 1 couple by the middle and this old lady who scared the living daylights out of me sitting all by herself at the far left corner of the place. We situated ourselves near the couple but once the guy started sending us semi-hate glares for intruding their lovefest, we moved over and placed ourselves a seat apart from the old lady. She kept chuckling at our jumpy movements HAHA. 

We eventually moved to the deluxe part meaning the upper portion of the cinema after there was a tiny funny part in the movie and we heard laughter from upstairs. We gave ourselves the creeps while climbing the dark staircase hehe and when we reached the top, we somehow disturbed yet another couple. We sat behind this group of friends and all was well. 


Contemplating whether or not it's time for me to get a hair cut
I'm starting to feel nationalistic hehe. After seeing Zombadings, my eyes have been opened to the beauty of Philippine films. Amorosa was such a.................creamy movie. I really appreciated the colors and the ~angles and the actors. I now admire Enrique Gil and his brother in the movie whom I failed to remember the name of. They were so good, especially Angel Aquino who is still so very pretty. The movie was really nice; I got really scared at some parts. 

Lesson I learned from Amorosa tho, love your family yadda and don't ever be a rapist. Be a therapist not TheRapist.  


Pretty pretty Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pretty distracted Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. definitely get disposable cameras, they're really cheap and look cool! love these photos, I love how you have a USA on your face xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥