December 7, 2012

Bangs & Manangs

I woke up today and after kicking off the blankets, I found myself still covered in one. A blanket of my hair that is. I've been itching to get my hair cut for some time now since I now have the tendency to resemble ghostly apparitions and manangs HAHA. 


The problem with my hair is that it has feelings. I once cut it to a very short length and it took me a year or so to have it back at its original length. So no matter how I wish to have short hair, I know my decision will bite me in the heiny come February aka Prom month since I don't think I'll be able to werqqq it if I have a short mane. 



Anyhoo, I finally gathered my balls and set myself up for a haircut...but since we were a bit loopy earlier, I decided to let my sister cut my hair right in our living room!! I even set up like a mat of newspapers and placed a chair right in the middle. 




Not much really changed except that my hair has blunt ends now HAHA and that I have slight bangs. The difference may not be noticeable but it feels quite huge. The good thing tho is that I can still make a bun with my hair without the aid of pony tails so hooray for that.


I'm not sure if I'll get this fixed at a real salon or just let my sister's creation be HAHA but one thing's for sure................................................................................................Christmas is near woopie hihihihihihi!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥