June 9, 2012

Art Smart: Mary With Her Zombies And Fuglycorns


I may have found my idol in the form of Mary Doodles. She is everything in my opinion that is awesome in this world all rolled into one kickass artist. I'm not really a fan of doodling and doodles but her works have instantly become an exception! She's famous on youtube for her doodles and for the costumes that she makes for Epic Rap Battle hihi. 

Looking at her colorful works is such a breath of fresh air from all the weird and disturbing works I have been surrounded by lately. Plus, her fondness for zombies just made her a million times cooler than she was in the first place if that was possible hehe. Go check out her blog and videos if you want an instant cheer up-er!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥