June 3, 2012

Tiny Mountains

After running out of baked goods in the house, I took action and satisfied my craving to bake by making Red Velvet cupcakes. Halfway through the recipe, I noticed that we didn't have enough red food coloring so instead of red velvet, I  had to make do with what we had in stock and settled for Green Velvet cupcakes instead! 

Tiny hills
With their white and green-ness, they reminded me of La Salle....and Slytherin haha!

More tiny hills!

All this thinking about La Salle and Slytherin has got me thinking about..school. School starts tomorrow for me and I am in no way ready for another year of grueling hours and tons of school work. I hope this doesn't serve as my farewell to blogging hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my interactive diary dreams come true! ♥